The term “overnight oats” refers to oats that have been soaked overnight. Oats are usually heated during manufacturing so are not technically raw. We use sprouted oats in our raw vegan kitchen to preserve the valuable nutrient spectrum of the oats.
- Contain many fibers and minerals, especially magnesium, phosphorus, iron and zinc
- Contain valuable vitamins, especially vitamin B1 and B6
- Are considered gluten-free
- Provide a balanced amino acid profile
Below we present our basic recipe, which you can always modify according to your wishes.
APPLE OR BERRY
for two servings
- 1 cup oats (ideally from sprouts oats)
- 1 cup almond milk
- Stir oats into almond milk and soak overnight.
- Top with fruits of your choice in the morning.
- Blend blueberries, raspberries or other berries with 2 dates, layer in glass or bowl and top with bananas and cocoa nips.
- Blend an apple with raisins and cinnamon, layer in glass or bowl and top with apple pieces and cinnamon.
Of course, all types of ripe fruit are suitable.
This breakfast keep you full for a long time and have a very balancing effect on blood sugar levels, making them an ideal meal for school children and athletes. Layered in mason jars, they are also the perfect to-go dish.
You can find another variation with blueberries HERE.
Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?
We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!