Vanilla crescents can be easily prepared in raw food quality! These classic German cookies are perfect for the holiday season.
By using the two main ingredients, coconut butter and almonds, you can easily conjure up the characteristic taste of the original vanilla crescents – try them for yourself!
- 150 g coconut butter
- 200 g almonds (ideally peeled and raw)
- 30 g rice syrup or alternative sweetener
- 2 pinches of vanilla
- Melt the coconut butter in a water bath (up to 42 degrees Celsius or 107 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Grind the almonds into flour.
- Knead all ingredients together into a uniform dough and form small crescents with your hands.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
We hope you enjoy preparing these little treats!
More Recipes for the Holiday Season
Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?
We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!