With this turmeric ginger Shot you can enormously boost your immune system. Both turmeric and ginger have a comprehensive health-promoting effect.
- Strong antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer effects
- Activates the flow of bile
- Promotes fat burning
- Supports the formation of liver enzymes and has a detoxifying effect
- Cleanses blood vessels and thus protects against cardiovascular diseases and Alzheimer’s disease
- Stimulating, antispasmodic, expectorant, detoxifying, antibiotic and digestive effect
- Increases intestinal activity and bile
- Strengthens the immune system
- Helps to lose weight
- Fights inflammation
Be sure to try this energy booster and stay healthy through the winter.
All you need for this activating energy booster are plenty of oranges, lemons, ginger and turmeric as well as a juicer or blender and, if you like, small turmeric-ginger shot glasses.
TURMERIC GINGER SHOT
For 800 – 1000 ml
- 6 oranges
- 6 lemons
- 2 pieces (3 inches) fresh ginger
- 2 pieces (2 inches) fresh turmeric
Peel the lemons and oranges and add put all ingredients through a juicer.
If you don’t have a juicer, you can put everything together in a blender, possibly add a little water, puree finely and pass through a sieve.
You can store this concentrate in the refrigerator, take it out in portions and either use pure or dilute with fresh water as desired.
Drink a small shot glass several times a day.
In order for our bodies to optimally absorb the ingredients of turmeric, it’s recommended to combine turmeric with black pepper and coconut oil. Curcumin is not very soluble in water and the bioavailability of curcumin can be increased many times over in combination with black pepper (piperine).
Turmeric, black pepper and coconut oil are perfectly combined in our Golden Milk.
Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?
We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!