This raw pizza bread is the perfect addition to our daily salads and tastes delicious with avocado, tomatoes and mozzarella as well as with all kinds of spreads. For a party buffet, these breads can be turned into delicious little pizza slices.
Simply brilliant for anyone who no longer wants to eat bread and wants to live gluten-free. This is not a renunciation- on the contrary, this is pure enjoyment!
RAW PIZZA BREAD
- 2 cups sunflower seeds
- 1 cup of flaxseed
- 8 – 10 sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 zucchini
- 1 apple
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 handful fresh oregano or dried Italian herbs (oregano, thyme, rosemary)
- Blend flaxseed to flour in a blender.
- Cut zucchini and apple into pieces and puree in a food processor with tomatoes and lemon juice.
- Add sunflower seeds, flaxseed and herbs and work everything together into a smooth dough.
- Season to taste – the sun-dried tomatoes usually give the dough enough flavor that no additional salt is needed.
- Roll out dough and divide into rectangles or triangles with a pizza roller or a blunt knife so that they can be broken easily.
- Lay on 2–3 dehydrator foils and dry for about 8 hours on each side.
For an even better nutrient balance, the sunflower seeds can be soaked in water overnight and germinated in a large sieve until ready to use.
We don’t dry these pizza breads all the way through. They taste better this way and still have a little flexibility, but then have to be stored in the fridge.
When the weather is nice, the bread can also be dried in the sun.
Are you interested in a buckwheat-based pizza? Then THIS is the right recipe for you.
You can find more raw bread recipe ideas in the “Breads & Spreads” section and click here for our vegan Mozzarella.
Have fun creating!
Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?
We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!