This colorful hemp seed dip adds a wonderful nutritional kick to your salad or bowl and provides a balanced omega-3: Omega-6 fatty acid ratio. This dip is very versatile and the beautiful color of red beets is very eye-catching.
- Consist of approx. 20% high-quality protein and hemp protein contains all eight essential amino acids
- Optimal composition of essential fatty acids, namely linoleic acid (omega-6 fatty acid) and alpha-linolenic acid (omega-3 fatty acid) in a ratio of 3:1
- Rich in B vitamins, vitamin E, calcium, magnesium, potassium and iron
- Antioxidant effect
With all of that nutritional richness, this hemp seed dip is hard to resist. If you want to learn even more about hemp seeds, we recommend this article: Healthier with hemp seeds
HEMP SEED DIP
- 5 tablespoons shelled hemp seeds
- 2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
- 1 date
- Juice of ½ lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Pinch of crystal or rock salt
- ½ cup of water
- 1 chunk of beet
Mix all ingredients in a blender until creamy – season to taste – ready!
The chunk of beet gives this dip a fruity note and a beautiful color nuance ♡
Below is the Lemon Hemp Seed Dip – same recipe without the beet.
We especially like to serve this dip with vegetable sticks, salads or bowls.
Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?
We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!