fbpx

Green Power – Freshly Pressed

Today we delve deep into the invigorating symbiosis of freshly pressed cucumber, kale, and celery – a combination that not only tastes great but also promises a noticeable boost of energy. Let’s discover the benefits of this green elixir and get to know the wealth of nutrients and revitalizing properties of this green power.

Nutrient richness and effect

Cucumbers

With a water content of 96%, cucumbers contain a lot of valuable plant cell water. The remaining 4% contains enzymes, especially protein-splitting peptidases, as well as vitamins and minerals. Above all, they contain vitamins from the B group, but also vitamins A, C, and E. Cucumbers are also rich in the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, potassium, and zinc. There’s even plenty of chlorophyll and antioxidants in the skin.

Celery stalks

Celery is an excellent source of vitamin K, vitamin C, folic acid, and potassium. Thanks to its fiber, it promotes digestion, and the abundant flavonoids give celery stalks both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant effects.

Kale

Kale is a vegetable of superlatives. This is because of its nutrient density coupled with a high vital substance content. For a vegetable, kale provides an enormous amount of protein – around 4 grams per 100 grams. The leafy green also contains blood-forming iron and minerals such as potassium and calcium, which are important for a healthy metabolism.

cucumber celery kale

Green Power
freshly pressed cucumber, celery, and kale juice


INGREDIENTS

For 800 – 1000 ml

  • 2 cucumbers

  • 1 celery stalk
  • 4 large leaves of kale

PREPARATION

Cut everything into small pieces, put  them together in the juicer, and enjoy!

green juice

 

From the hydrating freshness of cucumbers to the anti-inflammatory properties of celery stalks to the nutrient density of kale, this green combination promises not only delicious taste but also many health benefits.

Integrate this green power into your diet regularly to benefit from the valuable vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.

Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?

We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!

Your Nutrition Academy Training Program

Ulrike Eder (Author)

Ulrike is a naturopath, Holistic Nutrition Coach, Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coach and phytotherapist. Together with her husband, Jürgen, she leads the Holistic Nutrition Coach training program of Your Nutrition Academy.

Comments

0 Comments

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *