This fig walnut snack ist the quickest way to prepare a healthy delicacy and ideal for in between meals – at home or on the go.
Figs and walnuts harmonize in several ways, they’re:
- nutritionally balanced
- anatomically balanced with the human body🙂
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6, C, folic acid
- Potassium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus and iron
- Digestive enzymes and fiber
- Vitamin A, B1, B2, B3, C and E
- Zinc, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium und iron
- Good omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acid ratio
These snacks are ideal for young and old, because the combination of B vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids promotes mental performance and slows down brain degradation. What more could you want in a snack!
FIG WALNUT SNACK
Cut the figs open lengthwise, place a few walnuts inside – done!
Date and Brazil Nut Snack With Chocolate
The combination of dates and Brazil nuts is also highly recommended.
- Potassium, magnesium, iron, phosphorus and calcium
- B vitamins
- Amino acid tryptophan which our bodies convert into the hormone melatonin
Brazil nuts contain:
- Plenty of unsaturated fatty acids with a high fat content of 60-70%
- Iron, zinc, calcium, magnesium and selenium
The selenium content is particularly noteworthy- one to three Brazil nuts cover the daily selenium requirement. Selenium is very important for the thyroid gland and is considered an anticarcinogen.
DATE AND BRAZIL NUT SNACK WITH CHOCOLATE
Cut dates lengthwise, place Brazil nut inside.
- 3 tablespoons coconut oil or cocoa butter
- 2 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 pinch vanilla
- Melt coconut oil or cocoa butter in water bath.
- Put cocoa powder and vanilla in a bowl. Pour the liquid oil, almond butter and honey over and mix with a hand mixer.
- Dip half of the date and Brazil nut snack in the liquid chocolate, place on a rack and let harden in the fridge.
Which variant do you like better, figs or dates? Walnuts or Brazil nuts? With chocolate or without? We’re happy to hear your feedback in the comments!
Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?
We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!