Cucumber Spaghetti With Avocado Sage Cream

Cucumber spaghetti with avocado sage cream – a delicious recipe idea for the cucumber harvest season.

🥒    🥒    🥒

Everyone who has a garden knows- after several weeks of loving care, we’re suddenly confronted with an abundance, especially when it comes to cucumbers. This calls for creative preparation ideas so that the abundant supply can bring us joy and satisfaction in the form of a delicious dish.


Cucumbers belong to the gourd family. There are essentially two varieties, the salad or snake cucumber and the pickling or spicy cucumber.

With a water content of 96%, cucumbers contain a lot of valuable plant cell water, because the remaining 4% has it all- vitamins, minerals, enzymes and especially the protein-splitting peptidases. Abundant chlorophyll and antioxidants are found in the peel.



for 3 – 4 servings


  • 2 cucumbers


  • 1 avocado
  • 1 celery stalk
  • Juice of half a lemon
  • 1 pinch crystal salt


  • 4 sage leaves finely chopped
  • 2 tablespoons pine nuts finely chopped
  • 1 tablespoon pistachios finely chopped


  • Cut cucumbers into spaghetti using a spiralizer.
  • Process the leftover cucumber pieces to make the sauce.
  • For the sauce, blend all ingredients in a blender until creamy.
  • Place the cucumber spaghetti in a bowl, fold in sauce and dress with garnishes.
Gurke mit Avocado und Salbei


You can find another cucumber recipe idea here:

Chlorophyll Cucumber Spaghetti

🥒    🥒    🥒

Would you like to join our unique, based on nutritional sciences and practice-oriented training program for gaining a high level of health?

We are more than happy to inform you about our training program on our website!

Your Nutrition Academy Training Program

Ulrike Eder (Author)

Ulrike is a naturopath, Holistic Nutrition Coach, Hippocrates Lifestyle Medicine Coach and phytotherapist. Together with her husband, Jürgen, she leads the Holistic Nutrition Coach training program of Your Nutrition Academy.



Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *